Popular Posts

Friday 6 September 2013

Me...writing a fanfic?!..

So for the past 4 weeks I have been writing a fanfic. And you should all know what it is about, it's about R5! (of course it is..!) And I thought every once in a while I will write a chapter or two on here! I have already published an intro and 2 chapters onto Wattpad. I have called it 'The Kiss that changed Everything'. I know it sounds really cheesy. Here is a link to the intro if you would like to read it. The Kiss that changed Everything - Intro.

What do you think about it? Is it different to any other fanfic you have ever read? Or is this your first time reading a fanfic. Or just maybe reading fanfics aren't your type of thing. Anyways I started to just pass the time, but some how I have decided to take this really seriously. It may seem weird for a 13 year old to be writing these types of things. I've just started writing chapter 24, so you can count me in as a really dedicated fan. 

I also started to do this because I saw people doing fanfics and writing them up on instagram. I love reading them (most of the ones I read are R5 ones). If you are writing a fanfic or have a fanfic that you love to read, leave it in the comments below, I love to hear(see really) what you like to read.

Here is a little bit of the fanfic.

Ali's P.O.V

"Alison, I don't want you to look back that way."
"Why?" My heart was racing, I couldn't look back, so I have no clue on what's happening. "Rydel! Who is it?!"
"Catch you later!" And she quickly walked away. I heard a voice. "Hey, do you want to dance?" I looked behind me. I couldn't really see who it was. But I danced with him anyways. It was either Riker or Ross.

What do you think about this particular part of a chapter? 


No comments:

Post a Comment